Tuesday, May 29, 2007

the colours of friends fade in sunset light..

My friend Navprit got married. I was waiting for the day for a long time. Some of us went to Chandigarh to attend the ceremony. It was for the first time I had attended a ceremony at a gurdwara. The custom was observed with music,silence was wonderful. We came back to Delhi yesterday. The journey was not so long, but something was missing.

As we entered Delhi through the North highway, crossed the Yamuna near Majnu ka tila, the sun was about to set.

I went for a walk in the Univ garden,alone. I missed her a lot. She said that she will come back to Delhi after a month. University garden was looking different to me yesterday. I didn't look at my favourite trees..

Our friends move to a different way like this, may be..We miss them in an orange sunset-light. We remember all the green evenings,and wish to cry, sometimes...

No comments: